ENGLISH SPEAKING AL- ANON MEETINGS IN FLANDERS
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SOMEONE ELSE’S DRINKING?
- Are you worrying about his/her drinking habits?
- Are you trying to stop them drinking so much?
- Do you have sleepless nights thinking about them?
- Are you feeling tired, frustrated and angry that they are not listening to you?
- Are you sometimes frightened about their reactions?
- Is your life being effected in a detrimental way by their drinking?
- Are you often crying about them?
- Are you often pleading with them to stop?
- Has your life become a bit of a mess, and you can find no peace of mind anymore?
AL-ANON can help you.
Al-Anon is a group of people who have family and friends with drinking problems.
They have come together to find for themselves peace of mind, and to be able to “detach with love” from those effecting their own lives because of the drinking.
Al-Anon is based on the 12 steps of Alcoholic’s Anonymous, and is a positive way of life that can bring peace, happiness and laughter back into your life.
Al-Anon is an anonymous fellowship, and everything that is said within the group is held in confidence.
- Every Sunday from 11.00hrs until 12.00hrs
- Every Thursday from 20.00hrs until 21.30hrs (also French and Dutch speaking)
- Every Tuesday from 19.00hrs until 20.00hrs
- Every Saturday from 13.30hrs until 14.30hrs
- There are also online meetings
Online ZOOM meetings
- Every Monday from 19.00hrs until 20.00hrs
- Every Saturday from 19.00hrs until 20.00hrs (Vilvoorde)
- Every Sunday from 13.30hrs until 14.30hrs